Sunday, January 10, 2010

My plan of A Very Merry Unbirthday.



I've always enjoyed Tim Borton's movies, so I was naturally very excited when I heard he was making a version of one of my favorite childhood films, Alice in Wonderland. Then I heard about the cast he was planning which included stars like: Johnny Depp, Anne Hathaway, Helena Borham Carter, Alan Rickman, and Timothy Spall. I decided I couldn't miss it. I then checked the release date. It's set for March 5th, the day right before March 6th (which happens to be my birthday.) I wanted to celebrate my birthday with my friends by seeing it.





I played with the idea and played with the idea and then set on the realization that I could make my birthday party like a mad hatter tea party, and call it a "Very Merry Unbirthday".

Luckily after looking for ideas online I realised others have had the excat same idea and posted great ideas for how to decorate and hold the party. This site is the home of some great things that I would like to try:

http://www.alice-in-wonderland.net/mad-tea-party-ideas.html

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This sounds so much fun! And perfect!
    I want to dress up!
    Those ideas are great, and a lot of work. So, if you need any help let me know, and I'll be belated to help you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!! How cute! And it's perfect...un birthday tehehehe!!!
    Ohh emm gee...
    I will help as well, and I will be "elated", not "belated" hahaha WOOT WOOT

    ReplyDelete