Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Haircut

I got my hair cut, and it turned out nothing like I wanted it. I really wanted something different but not what I got. My bangs were cut awkwardly the first day they were all the same length and only on one side. I spent the day self conscious and crying. Hair is a big deal for me it's kind of an emotional blanket that I can hide under, and it was taken away. I wanted my bangs long and side swept not just cut all the same length on one side and short. I also go highlights and I regret that as well. I've decided to get the highlights colored over and let the bangs and my hair grow long after this.

I ended up trimming my own hair before I went to school on Monday. That actually went really well. I got more of an angle and side swept look like I wanted. This video helped:


Fixing Too Short Bangs -- powered by eHow.com

Here are some pictures of my short hair. It's not absolutely horrible by any means but it doesn't feel like me.


2 comments:

  1. An emotional blanket?
    Are you doing something about that?
    Because your hair has nothing to do with your amazing personality. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way with the haircut I got most recently. I wanted it to be a lot different, but I feel like I just got the same thing I've always had. But I do like your hair; it's always beautiful no matter what! And like Hannah said, your personality is still wonderful no matter what your hair looks like :)

    ReplyDelete