Monday, April 6, 2009

Had you ever cried because you felt alive?


Feeling alive is a lot to feel. It's all we know we have, really. I know my life on Earth is going to end, and i hope to God that day is far, far away because I have so much I want to do and see and to experience and feel. I have so much more love to give and even pain to feel, and I want it all. I love my life, every single part of it. It's beautiful and amazing. I am terrified to know that one day it will cease. Sometimes I find it hard to imagine that Heaven could be any better than this. I am in love with my friends and my family and my boyfriend. I love falling asleep and waking up next to people that I love. I love my house, this small town, and my shitty car. I love the air outside and I love nature and all the beauty that it has to offer me. I love staying up late and falling asleep in class. I love thinking. I love not having answers. I love procrastionating. I love it, I live it. It's beautiful, and amazing. I'm speechless and out of breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment