Friday, November 5, 2010

I think it's about time

to quit this blog. I'm tired of it, I barley post anything and I feel like it's become a place where people can point fingers without dropping names, I've done it too, and I guess it could be said that I am doing it now, but my motive by withholding is trying to keep some fractured peaceful feelings as well as trying not to make a scene. When you write about people, even if you don't include their name it can be easily inferred who you are talking about, and I feel like that's happened to me more than once and I can recall at least one time of doing it myself. I don't want to take part in it anymore. If you have a problem with me or something I do, just talk to me, I'll be honest. That's how friendship works. I will probably check blogger occasionally, but I think I am done. I'll keep my tumblr accounts where I will write a little, but they will be primarily photo blogs. If you are angry with me talk to me. If you want to talk to me, talk to me on facebook, I love you all and I'm here.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I can recall, you've done this more than one time. I know that you are talking about my blog. I didn't feel like I had to spell every thought process going on in my head out.

    Here:
    The first paragraph is referring to none other than a though process in me head which was brought about by the time Tim was acting up.
    Not you.

    The second paragraph is referring to interruptions from my ministry class.
    not you.

    The third paragraph is a conclusion of my thoughts.
    not you.

    The only line: people ranting at me on facebook. Due to your comment about the tattoo.

    That is all. And it wasn't even just about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I didn't take it well, I'm sorry that I've done it to, but I feel like more bad than good comes from me holding on to this blog and that I am barely holding on to it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only bad thing from me was feeling like you weren't involved and then we got that straitened out. But I'd much rather you do what you think is right for you. If you feel like getting off of here, do it! Don't hold on to something that is causing you grief in an already hard time.
    <3

    ReplyDelete