Monday, October 4, 2010

Everything that changed had stayed the same

I probably like tumblr better because I'd rather not write blogs about all the bad things happening in my life, I just want to forget about them. Like my dad kicked me out of my house this weekend and took my house key and car key and told me to get out and not to come back, why? because he asked me what I was going to tell the lawyers when I saw them, my mom had to pick me up with bags in my hands and tears in my eyes. Then I found out she went out with the guy she was having an affair with and I think she was trying to keep it from me. I had a huge break down, and felt like I couldn't trust either of my parents and that I had nowhere to go. Ben and I left the apartment and came back and my mom told us she was calling the police because of some stuff my dad was texting her. So the cops showed up at our apartment. And all that was just Saturday.

My mom talked to me and we have more clear rules now. I told her what I didn't feel okay with her doing.
Uhm and all the bad things I thought my dad might be doing I found out were true, even the ones he got mad at me for telling people and told me he wasn't doing.

2 comments:

  1. That's slightly heart-wrenching. :/
    I hope you still have a car?
    Need a ride anywhere from Thursday evening to Saturday nights just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom brought a spare key to my car so I still have it.

    ReplyDelete