Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Busy Busy Bee

I've been incredibly busy lately.I had my first two college exams. They went well I'm glad they are over. I also started a novel project in English that requires me to read Grapes of Wrath and Alice in Wonderland. Not only am I going to two different schools, but I also have many other things going on. One of these is planning the Charity:Water concert. Megan, Michelle, and I have done most of the planning for this event. We've done so much hard work I hope it turns out well. I just got done making flyers (not fliers) that we plan to hang up all over various places. Heres one of them:



I also have been planning my Mad Hatter Tea Party. I just finished the invititions last night! They're so cute! They read: "Don't be late for this very important date!" and have playing cards stapled to them. It's set for March, 5th, that day before my actually birhtday.

I also have been practicing for Solo and Ensemble Contest with Megan. We are playing "The Two Fliers". The contest is on my birthday, so I hope we do well! Also on my birthday my grandparents are having an anniversary party. It's a secret!

And also in just couple of weeks I will be sitting on a train going to Chicago to see my favortie band on their farewell tour! I can't wait to see Copeland, and also to stay with the kooky Chris Powley, whom is letting us stay at his apartment. It will be a nice relaxing time to calm down from all the hard work I've been putting into all of the projects I mentioned.

Tonight is sort of a break. It's free pancake day at Ihop and I'm going out with my friends. I get to see Alex! I rarely see him anymore, I couldn't be more excited. Hope to keep you updated as the projects progress, just need to find the time!

2 comments: